IDE House of Brands is looking for an IT manager Nordic
You, as our new IT manager will have a central role in maintaining and further developing our IT systems. Systems that will create additional value for our customers and ourselves. You will be an important resource for the company to achieve its growth ambitions. We are in a strong digital development and is looking for an IT manager who is passionate about good technical solutions and efficient systems.
You will be a dynamic IT manager with a good overview. Through a strong interest in technology and digital platforms, you have an advantage in seeing what opportunities and improvements there are - which you can connect to our business goals. You work systematically, purposefully with projects, process improvements and solution alternatives. You are analytical and problem-solving and appear as a role model for change.
Workplace for the position can be in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, or Finland.
- Strategy, development, and maintenance of IDE's IT solutions in the Nordic region
- Responsibility for handling IT architecture with all IDE's technical systems
- Responsibility for agreements with our third parties, ie operating suppliers, system suppliers and suppliers of specific solutions associated with our solutions
- Budget responsibility
- GDPR / IT security
- Tender meetings / customer meetings, sales support together with the seller
- Author Routine Descriptions / Manuals
- Management responsibility 3-7 people
- The responsibility for digital business development and uncovering new opportunities based on changes in customer journeys, technical development, and the current value chain, as well as implementing these.
- Should be commercial, push development, take part in internal processes, own technical solutions around ‘main website’ and ‘customer websites’
We use the following software that you should have good knowledge of:
- MS365 Finance & Operation
You will be the leader of our in-house support team on ERP, CRM, websites, online stores, and should have knowledge of the following:
- Import / Export of CSV
- Good in Excel
- Strong technological interest
- Commercial, in the way of thinking
- Team Player
- A clear leader who shows the way
- Handles many tasks simultaneously, internally and towards customers
The position reports to CEO in either Norway, Sweden, Denmark or Finland.
For further questions or application, please contact:
CEO Sweden, Anders Ekvall | +46 708 10 76 10 | firstname.lastname@example.org